Monday, June 8, 2009

8 June 2009 - Update after loooong hiatus

Location: Tokyo, Japan
Weather: 23 degrees (nice and gloomy outside)
Author: Amy


Hi all!

Very sorry for not updating the blog for such a long time. My excuse is that when Danny came to visit in April/May, I got distracted and after he left, the lazy bug kicked in!

Us at Studio Ghibli Museum

Now, S is here in Tokyo! So we've been going out heaps. We went to Disneysea last Tuesday so that was something worth blogging about. Story and pics up soon!

C & S in the Mickey Mouse train

Spring Carnival at Disneysea!

I started work as an English teacher since April and am slowly picking up more classes. I think I would like to find another job so that I can earn a bit more. At the moment, I only work 2 days a week. I reckon 3 days a week would be perfect.

As for Chris, she is about to start 2 new English teaching jobs this month. I'll let her tell you all about it but the poor thing has been working or needing to wake up early for training almost every day.

For the sake of putting up more pics on this post, let me tell you about the things I've been buying! Surprisingly, not much accessories... in fact, none at all! My most current craze are.... recipe books!!! Ha ha!!

My cute little recipe books! Mostly desserts as you can see...

So far, I have 3 big ones and about 10 small ones. The smaller ones are super cheap at 105 yen each and each book contains 14 recipes. I love it! Have been translating the ones I want to try. As you know, my Jap ain't that great so I get Chrissie to fill in the blanks where I can't understand.

Well, for now, let's leave it at that cause internet is really slow at the moment and I'm having difficulties uploading images. I think someone in this building is downloading big time.

Til next time, take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment